So you may be wondering why I call my blog the "F Effect SF" and why I am writing about Football, Fashion, Food, and Fornication. The SF stands for San Francisco. This is not only the place where I currently reside, but it is also the greatest city on earth! So, truth be told, those F words in the title are just a few of my favorite things and they all have one thing in common. Aside from the fact that they all start with F, they all kind of relate to each other. How? Well, you go to a football game and eat food, the football players all have fashion. Football players have fashion you ask? Yes, they all have a hat (helmet), some wear gloves, they all coordinate their shoes to have the same colors as their uniform, and basically they all have a very pretty outfit. So where does the fornication come in? Well, if you are like me, a living breathing girl, you can't go to a football game without picking out at least one hot guy (Tim Tebow-my arch rival or Tom Brady-so hot, gotta love a guy with a chin dimple) and having dirty thoughts about him, and if you are a guy, hello-ever heard of cheerleaders? Did you know that most cheerleaders for pro football only make like 50 bucks per game?!?! Obviously they must make money somewhere else too, but isn't that crazy!So, like I said I love football - Go Noles! I really love shopping, but can't afford the style that I like. I enjoy food way too much and when I finally post a picture of me you will be able to tell that I like to eat! Fornication- well for me it doesn't happen frequently enough. In my head, I can't understand people who dislike sex, use the excuse of a headache or an early morning to get out of sex, or who think they have been in a relationship long enough to where it doesn't need to happen frequently. That just doesn't make sense to me.
In this blog I will be talking about all of these things and how they excite me, disappoint me, and basically how they effect my life and yours. I hope that this is something that most people can relate to whether male or female, gay or straight, young or old, and happy or sad. There are plenty of other things that I will touch on in this blog as well. Some will coincide with the F effect, some will start with F, and some will be random thoughts that come out of my random head!
Thanks for reading my very first blog and I hope that you come back for more! Next entry will be more about me and my history.
BTW- some other things I like that start with F: friends, family (usually), photography (it has the f sound anyway), first dates, fishing, flirting, and definitely firemen.
Affordable Web Hosting

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy, please let me know if there is anything you would like to hear more about, anything you are sick of hearing about, or anything at all! I look forward to reading your comments!