Hello again and thanks for checking in on my blog! I just wanted to take the time to talk a little bit about myself, my history, and why I created this blog.
I am a 25 year old single, straight, white (for the most part) female. I was raised in Florida-middle school, high school, and college-all in Florida. Although Florida is absolutely beautiful, I never want to live there again. There is nothing there-except the beach and roaches. Now, I currently reside in the beautiful San Francisco. I love it here! If you ever come to visit, please comment and let me know and I will show you the town. There are so many cultures, so much to do, all kinds of food, all types of music, and it is just an absolutely amazing place to see. Beware though, if you come, you won't want to leave! I have not met anybody that hasn't liked this town yet, except for a few close minded people who have never been here, but have lived in a town with a population of approximately 58 people their entire lives and have never left.
So, I am currently single. Scratch that. I am eternally single! I can't find a guy to save my life. Granted, my body is not the greatest body in the world, I just want to go on lots of dates with lots of guys. I like guys who like to surf, know how to work on cars, guys who watch football, baseball, and basketball, and guys who like their families. My perfect guy is physically tall, dark hair, strong beautiful bone structure, green or blue eyes, tan, muscular, and has a magnificent smile. OK, so I know that probably sounds like the typical guy that they cast in every movie or whatever, but what can I say? My taste is not too advanced. I am the kind of person that if I don't think you are physically attractive, I can't be in that relationship forever because I want to think that my boyfriend/fiance/husband is hot hot hot and not be able to wait to see him. I also like a guy who isn't afraid to get dirty and on a completely random note, willing to make out in the rain and in the back of a movie theater.
The reason I am single, I think, is because I gained a lot of weight throughout college and now see myself as gross. The type of guy that is listed above, typically isn't going to go for a girl who is even 2 pounds overweight, let alone me. Even if I find one, I don't know if I really want to date a guy who thinks that my body is attractive. How crazy am I??? I just don't want to be duped into thinking that it is OK to look like this forever and end up becoming really unhealthy. I want to lose weight, I want to do it right, and I want to find Mr. Perfect.
OK, so we now know that I am single because I am shallow and apparently want a guy who is also shallow. Now, the family. I have one brother who I am not close to unfortunately. He is nice and all, but we just never have been that close and he isn't the "big brother" type who looks out for me. He would sell me into white slavery if the right price came up. My parents are cool, they are fairly young still so they are actually "hip" to a lot of the same stuff. They have blackberry phones, they text, they know more about computers than me, they definitely don't try to act young AKA my mom doesn't have a leopard mini skirt and red 4 inch heels, but they are good. They help me through the rough times, paid for college, basically, I didn't have a silver spoon in my mouth growing up, but maybe a bronze spoon would be a better description for it. I went to private schools, had a brand new, but not ritzy car at 16, always had amazing Christmas presents, etc.
So, why do I like football, fashion, and fornication so much? Not because of my family-that's for sure. I love football, mainly because I went to a very competitive football college and every time we lose a game it is like having my heart ripped out. I can't eat, I can't talk to anyone, and yes I may shed a tear or two. My mom hates shopping so I didn't get the fashion thing from her. Did I tell you that I own over 30 purses and over 75 pairs of shoes? Did I also tell you that I just recently moved and got rid of about 20 pairs of shoes and 5-10 purses? Yeah, I may be obsessed a little, but it is an addiction that I don't want to give up, I just want to figure out how to finance it better. Fornication? Well, I never got the sex talk growing up-at all. I was afraid to tell my mom when I got my period (sorry if there are guys reading this, just skip to the next paragraph if this is TMI), so I didn't tell her until she found out which was probably 6 months later. I know that even though I didn't get the sex talk, my parents wanted me to wait, but I lost my virginity at the age of 16. I am not a slut, but when I am in a relationship, I like to be active-very active like a triathlete or marathon runner, except we never have to leave the house (necessarily). My parents to this day, still don't talk about sex in front of me and when it comes up in a movie or on TV my mom tries to talk over it or change the subject to shield my precious ears! Yeah, she is just a little bit crazy.
Food, well everyone has to eat to at least survive, but I just love certain foods and get cravings often. I don't actually eat a lot during each meal, but I always think about food and I think that this actually does come from family. Whenever I see my extended family, I realize that they never stop eating. They are always munching on something.
Anyways, this post has become very long now, so I am going to try to end it. Each post will probably give you more hints as to my past, present, and future. Saturday/Sunday posts will probably be mostly about football, but all posts will have to do with at least one of the topics mentioned plus much more. I promise that it will be the truth, it will be entertaining, it will have advice, it will give suggestions as to what restaurants to try, what places to shop at, what games to watch, recipes to try, positions to try, brands to love, etc. Don't forget to leave your comments, ask your questions, put in your requests, and tell your friends to read! Thanks for viewing and I hope to keep you interested!
Monday, September 14, 2009
A little about the creator
Labels:
baseball,
biography,
fashion,
food,
football,
relationships,
restaurants,
sex,
shopping,
single
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy, please let me know if there is anything you would like to hear more about, anything you are sick of hearing about, or anything at all! I look forward to reading your comments!